Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Goodnight Hawaiian Moon





My husband recently signed reenlistment papers, so we are scheduled to move to Hawaii later this year. In an effort to prepare my children for the move and the new location, I have started buying books on a variety of subjects, including airplanes and Hawaii. One of the books I have purchased is Goodnight Hawaiian Moon by Dr. Carolan, illustrated by his wife Joanna F. Carolan.

Goodnight Hawaiian Moon is a picture book that will help your child gain a better understanding of what life would be like while living in Hawaii. The story is filled with goodnight wishes to much of the plant and animal life that inhabit the islands.

To read more of my review of Goodnight Hawaiian Moon, go here, to Wives of Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment